At Ingenious Results, we help you reduce both technical and market risk across the entire software development lifecycle. You should run your business the way you want. With the right packaged or custom software applications, system integrations, and support, we can help you bridge your business software with operational success.
We will provide software integration and process automation solutions to achieve digital transformation, increase service quality, improve service delivery and/or contain costs. We will pair your team with our experts for a collaborative approach, which allows you to truly mold the future of your new business software systems.
Unleash the Potential of Your Business
Custom Software Development
We rely on our technological expertise and specialized industry experience to develop any type of web, mobile, desktop, and hybrid app per your business requirements. Our team of experienced developers will create that custom software application when nothing else fits the bill. We focus on identifying and achieving efficiencies that demonstrate strong ROI and help to increase profits.
Software Support & Maintenance
Whether you have only one developer or none, we will work as your development team or assist your current team on an ongoing basis.
Empower your workforce to work efficiently by removing clunky manual processes and spreadsheets. We will craft a unique product that automates workflows and provides secure storage solutions.
Key Technologies We Use
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) aims to produce a high-quality system that meets or exceeds customer expectations, works effectively and efficiently in the current and planned information technology infrastructure, and is inexpensive to maintain and cost-effective to enhance.
- Requirement – Requirement gathering and analysis is the most important phase in software development lifecycle. This is a preliminary plan (or a feasibility study) for a company’s business initiative to acquire the resources to build on an infrastructure to modify or improve a service.
- Analysis – Once the requirement gathering and analysis is done the next step is to define and document the product requirements and get them approved by the customer. This is done through SRS (Software Requirement Specification) document. SRS consists of all the product requirements to be designed and developed during the project life cycle.
- Design – Describes, in detail, the necessary specifications, features and operations that will satisfy the functional requirements of the proposed system which will be in place. This is the step for end users to discuss and determine their specific business information needs for the proposed system. It’s during this phase that they will consider the essential components (hardware and/or software) structure (networking capabilities), processing and procedures for the system to accomplish its objectives.
Development – This is the phase where we start building the software and start writing the code for the product. The outcome from this phase is Source Code Document (SCD) and the developed product.
- Testing – When the software is ready, it is sent to the testing department where Test team tests it thoroughly for different defects. The software can be tested manually or automation testing tools depends on process defined in STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and ensure that each and every component of the software works fine. The outcome of this phase is the Quality Product and the Testing Artifacts.
- Operations & Maintenance – When end users can fine-tune the system, if they wish, to boost performance, add new capabilities or meet additional user requirements.