Digital Film & Photography
- Digital Film / Photography Editing
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Digital Media Photography
FILM (Mobile, Digital, Camera Video creation and editing)
Edit film and digital content to insert/apply music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and a smoothly running story.
Mark frames where a particular shot or piece of sound is to begin or end. Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY (Website, Social Media, Marketing)
- Digitized content (text, graphics, audio, and video) that can be transmitted over internet or computer networks.
- Structure and manage the creation of content for digital formats, such as DVDs, as well as for distribution via the Internet. Digital media production encompasses a variety of industries, including journalism, advertising and entertainment, etc.
- Helps develop blog ideas for the company’s website and social media to create a regular series of articles. Marketing departments and advertising agencies utilize digital media producers to create Web-based campaigns and manage social media presences.